Wednesday 26 February 2014

Clixgrid Trick - Automatic Clicks Working Full Tutorial No Surveys FREE Script February 2014

Hello Guys , I am back after a long time with an amazing trick . This is related with earning money online . Clixsense is the most famous site on the internet which is well trusted for its service from a long perios of time . If you do not know much about clixsense then Click Here and Register there . Clixsense is a PTC [ Paid to Click ] site which pays you for viewing advertisements . It also provides a game service in which you have to click on a square from 300 squares and if you are lucky enough then you can earn from 0.1 $ to 10 $ at a go . 30 chances are given daily for winning .


How to win Easily in Clixgrid ? 

Here I will tell you my secret of winning in clixgrid in 3 minutes . Watch Video here for Proof .

What do you need ? 

1. Mozilla Firefox - Browser which most of you have if not then download from here .
2. Greasemonkey - This is a extension for Firefox which installs scripts and runs them . Download it from here .
3. Script - Now this is the main part of the trick . Go here and install this script .

How to install Script and Run it ? 

Go to the page and click on Install it button there [ Make sure you installed Greasemonkey First ] . For more info see picture below . Then click on install and you are done! . Now just go to Clixgrid  page and click on any one block after that you work will be done automatically . If You face any problem then feel free to comment . For more info Watch this video . If you like please share this page and suggest us on google by G+ .




This is my Proof of win of 0.10 $ which i just won . I hope you also win some big amounts . Good Luck!


18 comments:

  1. script link not working plz upload on it 4share.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u email me the script ? Because link is not working for me ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nice that you will share the script for Clixgrid, greasemonkey, but userscripts.org are down.
    I s there an other way to get the script.

    Thaks in advance.

    Cees

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's not working now plz update....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro not working..it shows probux sript only :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Script link is not working

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like to use any bot to click ClixGrid. I think ClixGrid is depend on your Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is complete ebook about starting a great blog for novice.
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can't get the script can u provide another link

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will try the trick if it still wroks

    ReplyDelete
  11. script webpage not open.. it shows error

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not able to install the script !!! please help me. in ordor to contact me please send me a amail at soumenghose029@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. script is working but i didn't won any money. let me try more time

    ReplyDelete
  14. no aparece el scrip, me da conexion fallida

    ReplyDelete
  15. The link for scripts has expired

    ReplyDelete
  16. trick is now not working please do something :(

    ReplyDelete